Total shares in issue: 608 994 907
Shareholders with holdings above 5% as of 29 January 2021
% of issued shares
Fortress REIT Limited
• JSE listed REIT owning a significant portfolio of logistics and retail focused properties
• main investments as at Jun 2020 include listed securities of commercial property investment companies valued at R12.4 bn (€0.6 bn) and investment property of R27.7 bn (€1.4 bn)
• Loan-to-value as at June 2020: 38.5%
• common directors: Steven Brown
Public Investment Corporation
PIC is one of the largest investment managers in Africa.
• assets under management of R1.9 tn (€97 bn) as at Mar 2020
• key sectors of focus are economic, environmental and social infrastructure; energy; small and medium enterprise; and priority sectors that create higher numbers of jobs, such as agriculture, tourism, manufacturing and mining beneficiation.
Resilient REIT Limited
• JSE listed REIT focused on retail
• founding shareholder
• main investments as at Jun 2020 include listed securities of commercial property investment companies valued at R8.0 bn (€0.41 bn) and investment property of R23.8 bn (€1.2 bn)
• Loan-to-value at Jun 2020: 34.8%
State Street Bank and Trust Company (Custodian)
Over 10,000 institutional and private investors
As of 29 January 2021, Lighthouse Capital Limited’s beneficial holding was 0.
AGM Notice & Results