NEPI shareholders are advised that the company has today posted a circular to its shareholders in respect of:
- an increase in the amount of share capital of the company available for issue
- the amendment of the company’s articles of association in order to provide amongst others for:
- an increase in the amount of share capital of the company available for issue;
- the authority to pay scrip dividends and to reduce share capital; and
- changes to the JSE Listings Requirements.
Shareholders are advised that the circular includes, inter alia, a notice of an extraordinary general meeting of NEPI shareholders (“general meeting”) which will be held at the registered office of the company being 2nd Floor, Anglo International House, Lord Street, Douglas, Isle of Man at 10:00 British Summer Time (“BST”) on Friday, 24 August 2012 for the purposes of considering and, if deemed fit, passing the resolutions stated in the notice of general meeting forming part of the circular.
The salient dates and times in relation to the general meeting are set out in the table below:
|Circular (together with notice of general meeting) posted to shareholders||Wednesday, 1 August 2012|
|Register time and date (10:00)||Wednesday, 22 August 2012|
|Last day to lodge forms of proxy for the general meeting (by 10:00)||Wednesday, 22 August 2012|
|General meeting held (at 10:00)||Friday, 24 August 2012|
|Results of the general meeting released on SENS, RNS and the BVB||Friday, 24 August 2012|
- All times indicated above are BST. The above dates and times are subject to change. Any changes will be released on SENS, RNS and the BVB.
- The circular is also available on the Company’s website at www.nepinvest.com